Monday 18 October 2010

Scripting radio trailer

This is the script that we created for our radio trailer.
Our voiceover Mr Bottom read this out.

(I want it all-Queen)

Is society today fuelled by greed? Money, drugs, food, sex, alcohol, a good education? Are we really the greediest generation?

“I think in those years they were happy with what they had”-Grandparent

Has society changed since the recession?

“I think people are greedier, they are looking to make more money quickly and don’t seem to care about anyone else”-Ex banker

Is there really a need for greed? Has rampant individualism replaced our care for fellow human beings in this society?

“If I won the lottery Id like buy a massive house for me and a car and id buy some stuff for my family and friends”-Teenager

What does greed mean to you? Find out what it means to others. "I Want It All", Channel 4, half 7, Sunday 19th December.

The radio show will be on channels such as Juice FM and Magic because this is a popular channel for our target audience. It will also be broadcasted in the morning and around 5 because these are the more ideal times that people listen to the radio so are more likely to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment